Stock Up and Save Everything for Baby at Walmart.com!
e.l.f. cosmetics

Thursday, April 30, 2009

happy birthday dad!!


since today is my dad's birthday, so i thought id dedicate a special post just for him.


the only child of illiterate russian peasants, my dad was the first in his family to go to college. graduated from the university of IL with a degree in microbiology, and later went on to dental school. he finished with a degree in general dentistry.


always a religious man, my dad tried to instill his love of god in his children-my brother and i. it didnt work as well as he'd hoped, but at least he instilled in us a sense of decency that i find lacks horribly among my peers.


dad, this one's for you.
happy birthday.


your loving daughter,
tamtam (yes, even on my dad's birthday, i refuse to give up my real name)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Dad!
    Today is my older sister's birthday as well, she's 33.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy b-day to your sister as well :)

    ReplyDelete