Stock Up and Save Everything for Baby at Walmart.com!
e.l.f. cosmetics

Monday, March 14, 2016

A Review of Papa Murphy's Pizza: Garlic Chicken

Happy Sunday, dear readers! I hope your day has gone well.

Last night, since my husband had to go to Walmart to get some stuff for the car, he stopped off at the nearby Papa Murphy's pizza since we didn't have anything planned for dinner and a nighttime cold snap meant we could use the oven and not heat the house up. I gave him some coupons and he came home with two pizzas, one garlic chicken pizza on original crust for me, and the other was a family size all-meat pizza on thin crust for him. I almost never buy full-price pizza from Papa Murphy's because I get so many coupons from them in the paper and online, so it doesn't make sense to buy full price anyway.

Here's my pizza:

I never eat more than two pieces of pizza. The SIZE of the piece is up for debate, but I always have two pieces
I was looking forward to trying the garlic chicken pizza. While I have been neglectful of reviewing the other Papa Murphy's pizzas I've tried, I figured now would be a good time to start back up again. So far, my favorite has been the all-meat pizza. The Thai chicken pizza, something I had been looking forward to trying for a long time, was disappointing because it would have been better without the cheeses smothered on. Now, the garlic chicken pizza had entered my radar and was something I wanted to try. I was pleasantly surprised with how well the flavors blended. There is a nice creamy white sauce for the base, and fresh toppings of chicken, tomatoes, green onions and garlic. I never had a pizza with a white sauce base before, so I was pleased with how it blended with the rest of the toppings.

This was my husband's pizza. He is a bonafide carnivore.

A classic that never goes out of style


Overall, I was pleased with the garlic chicken pizza. Papa Murphy's always does a good job on their products, even on the ones that didn't work out as well as I thought.

Thank you for reading this post and please don't forget to share, comment, and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment