Stock Up and Save Everything for Baby at Walmart.com!
e.l.f. cosmetics

Friday, June 12, 2009

ED ANGER: DAVID LETTERMAN = DAVID BITTERMAN! | Weekly World News

ED ANGER: DAVID LETTERMAN = DAVID BITTERMAN! Weekly World News

Posted using ShareThis

my favorite op-ed writer ed anger has his say on that ridiculous feud between sarah palin and david letterman. as for my take, letterman went too far cuz as far as im concerned, no one should ever joke about sex with a minor. that is just plain crass. although, i never really found letterman funny, i wouldnt be surprised if his ratings dropped because of this whole debaucle.

peace!

tamtam

3 comments:

  1. I never really "got" Letterman--I think part of his schtick is, "I am a comic god so I can make the guy at the convenience store next to the studio funny."

    Whatever.

    I made a joke one time about taking the bait in an internet chat room just so you could meet Chris Hansen.

    That is some funny $#!T, but you had to be there...see the joke is you get arrested for a felony just to meet a C-list talking head--the statutory rape is ancillary to the joke, &...ya know screw it Freud was right if you have to explain a joke it is not funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait I remember another reason I don't like Letterman: This chick in the Eighties liked him and I pretended to like him to get in her pants.

    Then we broke up...

    That's the same reason I don't like the Talking Heads only different chick/decade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i dont like letterman cuz I DONT THINK HE'S FUNNY!! his jokes are boring and that baldie paul schaffer is no fun either! and who the hell is chris hansen?!

    for a dinosaur, you sure get around.

    ReplyDelete