Stock Up and Save Everything for Baby at Walmart.com!
e.l.f. cosmetics

Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Cup of Tea

After I gave birth to my daughter, I went the breastfeeding route as the primary method of feeding her. 

But recently, I've been feeling concerned that my milk supply isn't as plentiful as it should be. In an attempt to address that issue, I purchased a bag of loose Mothers Milk tea from a local herb shop to try to give my milk production a boost. I also bought a cute little steeper of a fish attached to a kitty cat cup attachment to put the tea into.

I just had to have this cute kitty steeper


























Since I've only just started drinking this tea, I haven't really noticed any immediate results. I typically have a cup before bed, since I figure I've got the night to let it work. Made with red raspberry leaves, blessed thistle, lemongrass, and some other plants, the tea is placed in a steeper and left to sit till desired strength. It tastes like...plant matter with a hint of curry. I add in about a teaspoon of honey for sweetener. It's the only way I've ever been able to consume hot tea.


I've never been much of a tea drinker, but I'm willing to try this out. Let's see if this Mothers Milk tea is worth the $8/2oz bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment