Stock Up and Save Everything for Baby at Walmart.com!
e.l.f. cosmetics

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fun with Tesla Coils

Last night, while cruising around on Youtube, I stumbled across videos featuring "singing" Tesla Coils. Basically, these are Tesla Coils synced up to music, their charges zapping to the beats.

This video was the first one I'd seen with the singing coils. The House of the Rising Sun is a good song to play on any medium.



Another one that I liked. I thought it was the most spot-on of all the singing coil videos I'd seen



As a faithful Whovian, I just had to include one with the Doctor!



When my kids are old enough, my hubby and I are gonna teach them how to build Tesla Coils. If the grid in our area can handle it, maybe we can make music with our Tesla Coils too!

No comments:

Post a Comment