Stock Up and Save Everything for Baby at Walmart.com!
e.l.f. cosmetics

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Daily Deliciousness

Greetings, dear readers!

Last night, after discovering a new recipe for cornbread, my wonderful husband set about in the kitchen to work his magic for dinner.


Homemade buttermilk cornbread topped with bacon and E-Z Chili


And here is the chef proudly showing off his work.

The man behind the meals


While I may not have the best relationship with my family, I am forever grateful to them for helping my husband and I buy this trailer to live in and raise our children. Something as simple as having a working oven was an all but distant memory until we moved in here. Now that we've upgraded from a precariously-balanced toaster oven to a real one, even I who seldom cooks will get a chance to try my hand at baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment