Stock Up and Save Everything for Baby at Walmart.com!
e.l.f. cosmetics

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Throwback Thursday

It's Thursday, so it's time for #tbt

My most valuable eyeshadow palette from Sephora. I use this for special occasions. I purchased it on clearance in 2012


I've been binge-watching makeup tutorials on Youtube recently and I got to thinking about filming a tutorial myself. I'm not by any stretch of the imagination a beauty guru or makeup artist, but I figured it would be fun to do a tutorial just for the hell of it. I've been itching to do an Advent look (purple to match the priest's vestments), but I haven't had the time or energy to really sit down and work it out.

Fortunately, there is one bright spot. It's not hard to rig a smartphone up as a webcam to a computer. The only place I have to film a tutorial is here at my desk, and the webcam in my laptop has poor resolution (it's only 2mp, vs the 8mp my cellphone has). A real video camera would be nice, but until I can afford one, this setup will have to do.

This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment