Stock Up and Save Everything for Baby at Walmart.com!
e.l.f. cosmetics

Friday, December 4, 2015

Beauty Weekend Steal

It's the weekend!

My beauty tutorial binge-watching has got me itching to upgrade my makeup collection. I can stand to get some liquid foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, and even some eyeshadows. Brushes would be especially nice, given that some of my favorite eyeshadow brushes were jacked by my daughter's former godfather's prostitute girlfriend and I have yet to replace them cuz I don't have the funds to do so.

While looking around some various bookmarked makeup sites I have to see what weekend deals were going on, I saw the following bargain worth checking out:

The ELF Midnight Eye Kit

Get your exclusive midnight eye kit featuring our Day to Night 10 Piece Palette for just $6 (a $21 value!). Use code EYES on purchase of $25+. Offer Valid 12/3-12/7

It's a good deal. I've owned ELF cosmetics in my previous middle-class life, and they are a good budget brand. This would make a great Christmas present for yourself or someone you know.

Have a safe and happy weekend everyone! Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment