Stock Up and Save Everything for Baby at Walmart.com!
e.l.f. cosmetics

Monday, November 23, 2015

Picture of the Day

Happy Monday everyone!

Here is your daily dose of cuteness.

A fruit filled chompy toy


We bought some bananas recently. Neither my husband nor I care much for bananas, but they're an ideal baby food. Needless to say, the baby was a little monkey and enjoyed her banana piece very much.

As an added bonus, I FINALLY got around to doing some henna! I'd been meaning to do some for my birthday, but never got around to it. With my wedding anniversary just past, now seemed like a good time to do it.




For my anniversary, I did something a little special:

I tried to do an old-school IBM computer


I am such a nerd. Well, that happens when you marry someone who works with computers!

No comments:

Post a Comment